Why We're Here
Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, encompassing language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music, and arts.
Colinkz stands for Communities-linked. We realized the world is a huge a place and communities are spread out, but we are social creatures. Our basic human
instinct is to explore and interact. When humans comes together to share ideas, taste new flavours, listen to different beats, rejoice in our heritage and understand
other cultures, we become united.
We are destined to socialize so let’s mingle outside our social network.
What Do We Do?
We bring people together from all different communities to explore all the Cultures of the world. The website caters to all ethnicity to showcase our
multiculturalism. We believe that as humans, we identify ourselves by our culture but we come together to celebrate our diversity.
To bridge the gap between cultural diversity. When tribes are exposed to different cultures, they learn, they trust, they’re less fearful and they want to mingle.
To give Community Leaders an online presence to connect with their Tribe
Our cause is to build strong communities. We do that by supporting various charities, organizations and community leaders who has a real passion for what
they do. A portion of all of our proceeds goes towards supporting 1 charity a year. Our goal is to help them achieve their goal.
If you have a cause that needs funding or just want to bring awareness to your cause. Please connect with us and let us help you reach your goal.
Charity of the year: https://www.tractwu.com
“Fulfillment is not born of the dream. Fulfillment is born of the journey”
-Simon Sinek, Together is Better
Colinkz is the platform to help community leaders get connected with their tribe. Our events platforms allows people to create events that they want
to share with their community, social network, and just about anyone who has access to the internet. Great way to promote an event if you ask us.
We also build beautifully designed, easy to use websites for organizations, agencies and community leaders to give them an online presence.
This allows them to stay relevant with the younger generation and attract new people.
We understand that the social media world can be very confusing. We’re constantly being bombarded by expensive marketing agencies trying to make a quick buck.
Colinkz Media believes in building life-long partnerships. We offer a fair and economic way to give organizations a boost online.
The true value of a leader is not measured by the work they do. The true value of a lead is measured by the work they inspire others to do.
“Live your life for the legacy you want to leave”
Colinkz Code of Conduct
Now that you know what we’re about, we want to ensure that all of our Colinkz members have a peaceful and gratifying experience.
Here are some guidelines in using our platform.
Lets keep it simple. We ask that you follow the "Golden Rule:"
Treat others as you would like others to treat you.
Remember your vibe will attract your tribe, so:
- Create Events of All Kinds. Whether you're interested in dining out, networking, festivals, special celebrations, or just mingling you're free to create
events that bring your community together.
- Share Respectful, Celebratory Content. We highly encourage the use of content that celebrates different cultures, countries, and voices. Express yourself
and inspire our community with your unique perspective and insight.
- Post Self-Generated or Properly Obtained Content. You are welcome to use content in your event listing that you've created yourself, or procured appropriately,
provided that it is not hateful or explicit in nature, or otherwise in violation of these Guidelines. This includes photos, videos, logos, and copy. Please
comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy and anti-spam laws, intellectual property laws and so on.
- Protect sensitive personal information by considering carefully what information about yourself and your business or organization you wish to share with other
Users and the general public through your private and public profiles.
You may not use Colinkz to post content or engage in any conduct that is (in our sole evaluation) offensive, harmful, or inappropriate for general audiences, or that
we believe constitutes or is likely to encourage or promote any harmful, violent, or illegal activity or outcome. Below, you will find more information about the
types of activities, events, and content that are not permitted on or through the Colinkz Services.
- Don't Promote Illegal or Inappropriate Activities. Colinkz may not be used to facilitate harmful or criminal activity of any kind. You may not create or promote
events on the Colinkz Services that constitute or promote any of the following, as determined by Colinkz:
- Unauthorized multi-level marketing businesses.
- Activities that demean, harass, intimidate, threaten or express hatred toward any societal group, whether based on race, ethnicity, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Sale, distribution or unlawful use of (i) firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition; or (ii) weapons and other devices designed to cause
physical injury, or
- Terrorist activity or organized criminal activity.
- Don't Post Hateful/Dangerous Content, or Colinkz By Hateful/Dangerous Organizations. Colinkz does not permit on our platform content or organizations that
promote or encourage hate, violence, or harassment towards others and/or oneself. Specifically, we prohibit content or organizations that promote hate towards
or the harassment of individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation,
or gender identity. This prohibition extends to the public promotion of this type of prohibited behavior whether or not specific to the event or content appearing
as part of the Services.
- Don't Post Harmful or Illegal Content. We expect you to respect the individuals, organizations, and groups that are a part of the Colinkz community. You may not
distribute any written or other content through the Colinkz Services that:
- Impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any governmental officials or public figure; falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your
affiliation with any person or entity; or expresses or implies that Colinkz endorses any statement you make without express written approval to do so,
- Promotes or encourages hate or dangerous content (as we've also described above),
- Defames or libels any other person,
- Invades any person's privacy, or contains a person's likeness without their permission,
- Harasses, threatens or seeks to intimidate any person (also described above),
- Is fraudulent, deceptive or tortious, or
- Is protected by copyright, trademark or trade secret law, unless you have the express prior written consent of the owner of such right.
- Don't Interfere with the Colinkz Services. To maintain the security and integrity of the Colinkz Services, you may not do any of the following:
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Colinkz Services or the servers or networks used to make the Services available,
- Post, transmit through or release into the Colinkz Services a virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, spyware, rootkit, cancelbot, or other computer code,
file, or program that is harmful or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment,
- Access, or program any technology to access the Services through any robot or "bot," crawling or scraping technology, or other extraction technology
(for any purpose), or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through password mining or any
- Do not interfere with or disrupt or game Colinkz or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Colinkz, in particular
Colinkz's search algorithms.
- Do not adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Colinkz or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part, except as
permitted under Colinkz’s developer program;
- Do not engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Colinkz’s website;
- Do not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Services;
- We built Colinkz to help you and your organization stay connected and interact with your community, and to help local businesses and organizations succeed. To achieve
this purpose, we require our Users to share truthful and accurate information and not to violate the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly,
this Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights, anti-spam legislation or other rights
of third parties. Contact support to submit claims regarding Copyright Infringement. Colinkz complies with the Copyright Modernization Act, Notice to Notice regime.
- Do not act dishonestly or engage in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to the Service or by using the
Service to transmit or make available in any way material which:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current
or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; Do not create a false identity, business, groups,
society or organization profiles; Do not upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a headshot photo;
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as
insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of
solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Colinkz invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you, who have not expressly
or otherwise impliedly consented to receive electronic communications from you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using Colinkz to
connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional or other electronic communications/messages to those direct connections without
their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software
or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Colinkz or any User of Colinkz; or
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services;
- Don't Post Explicit Content. Colinkz is not a place for pornography, or for explicit, violent and/or graphic content. This applies to all content on our site, including
images, videos, and descriptions. We understand that not all nudity is pornographic, and that certain graphic content may be necessary to emphasize the nature of an
event on our Services. We will remove content that exposes certain parts of the body, or is intended to celebrate violence or primarily to shock the viewer. Beyond this,
we may choose to remove or make certain content private to ensure a general level of safety and appropriateness for the majority of the community.
- Do not use the Services, directly or indirectly, to set up or develop of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the
recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Do not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Colinkz unless you have entered into a written agreement with Colinkz (this
includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited Colinkz trainer if you have not been certified by Colinkz as such);
- Do not deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a Colinkz web page other than Colinkz’s home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Colinkz
- Do not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services, including those of both Colinkz and any of its licensors;
or infringe or use Colinkzs brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Colinkz” in any business name, email, or URL or including
Colinkz’s trademarks and logos except as expressly permitted by Colinkz;
- Do not remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included in or on the Services;
- Do not collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable/personal information obtained from Colinkz except as
expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Don't Invade the Privacy of Others. Be thoughtful and careful about the kind of information you ask for. Do not share information of Users or non-Users without
their express consent;
- Do not attempt to or actually access the Services by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Colinkz such as its mobile application or by navigating
to http://www.colinkz.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the Services using any third-party service, including
software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including the Services;