The Canadian Immigrant Fair is coming back to Metro Vancouver this spring 2019!
New to Metro Vancouver? Looking for a job, career advice, education information, settlement services and much more? Don’t miss the Canadian Immigrant Fair returning on Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Hilton Metrotown (6083 McKay Ave, Burnaby, B.C., steps from the Metrotown Skytrain Station). Free admission!
So,what’s the fair all about?
The Canadian Immigrant Fair is a free, one-stop event connecting newcomers with information and inspiration on the three pillars of immigrant success: CAREERS. EDUCATION. SETTLEMENT.
The fair offers a dynamic environment for immigrants who need help as they look for jobs, go back to school and settle into their new home.
Our mission is to connect these newcomers with the employers, recruiters, immigrant service providers, educational institutes, government services that can help them on their journey to success in Canada
What you’ll find at the fair:
• Hiring employers and recruiters looking for workers
• Inspirational immigrant speakers
• Career tips and coaching
• Resumé Clinic with free one-on-one advice
• Practical career and settlement workshops
• Free digital photo headshots
• English language help
• Immigration and settlement help
• Banking and small business resources
• Meaningful connections
• Answers to your questions
• Inspiration to succeed in Canada
• And much more …
For more, check out:
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Simply email us at email@example.com
What can I bring into the event?
Don't forget to bring your resume!